The holidays are just around the corner, and while this time of year brings a lot of joy, it can also bring a lot of stress.
We’ve put together a short list of mindfulness resources, including a new guide on sale from our sister company Education 311, to help educators approach this busy season with grace and presence.
5 Mindfulness Resources for Educators
- Mindfulness for Teachers and Students (Guide): This guide is designed to help busy teachers easily access a wide range of basic mindfulness practices that help them return to the present moment throughout the day. Get your copy for just $12.95 on Education 311.
- Calm: This website provides teachers resources to introduce mindfulness practices into the classroom.
- Insight Timer App: This free app provides thousands of guided meditations and a handy tracker to keep meditators accountable to their goals.
- Mindful.org – An online magazine covering all topics related to mindfulness.
- You Tube Meditation Channel – Full of guided meditations for kids and adults!
Happy Holidays, and Namaste from all of us at Legal Digest!