Grades, Report Cards, Etc...and the Law
NEW! HOT OFF THE PRESS! THE THIRD EDITION!
...The little law book that explains the requirements that educators, parents and officials need to know-in plain English!
Grades, Report Cards, Etc...and the Law is full of practical guidance for educators and parents for all students-including students with disabilities on-
- Grades and report cards
- Class rank and GPAs
- Diplomas, transcripts, and graduation
- ...and all, in a standards-based era
You will learn how to-
- handle the legal requirements for grading, etc. all students.
- know and immediately apply the differences between accommodations and modifications.
- work with confidence with all students and, in particular, students with disabilities.
Miriam Kurtzig Freedman works with professionals around the country, helping them understand the legal requirements of their work. She acts as a bridge between educators and the law. Her popular presentations are practical, informative, fun, and in plain English.
(2008, Paperback, 8.5" x 5.5", 103 pages)
Bulk Pricing Options
|1 - 4 copies||$25.00 each|
|5 - 19 copies||$21.00 each|
|20 - 35 copies||$18.00 each|
|More than 35 copies||$15.00 each|