Use the promocode FALLTCASE to save $$!*
Register now for the Fall Special Education Law Conference for School Administrators!
Same Great Conference – Two Convenient Locations!
Wednesday, November 12th, 2014 – San Antonio
Wednesday, November 19th, 2014 – Arlington
*Register by August 29th to get the largest discount of $45 per registrant
Speakers and Topics:
- How to Talk to Campus Administrators About ARDs, Discipline & Other Special Ed Concerns – Jim Walsh, Walsh, Anderson, Gallegos, Green & Trevino – Austin
- Health Issues: Allergies, Private Duty Nurses & Homebound Services – Holly Wardell, Eichelbaum Wardell – Austin
- What is Specially Designed Instruction in the Digital Age? -Paula Maddox Roalson, Walsh, Anderson, Gallegos, Green & Trevino – Houston
- So They Filed a Complain with T.E.A. So They Requested a Due Process Hearing: Now What? – Jeff Rogers, Rogers, Morris & Grover – Houston
- Dyslexia: The Revised Handbook and What it Means For You – Dave Richards, Richards, Lindsay & Martin – Austin
- Update on the Discipline of Students with Disabilities – David Hodgins, Thompson & Horton – Houston
Texas School Administrators’ Legal Digest and the Texas Council of Administrators of Special Education are pleased to announce a new, one-day conference on current issues concerning the education of students with disabilities. Special education directors and other special education personnel, as well as superintendents, principals, school board members, and school attorneys will find this conference valuable.
Why should you attend our Fall Special Ed Law Conference?
- 6 current and relevant topics – no overlap on content with the Spring conference. Build your knowledge!
- A new Q & A segment with every speaker. Get answers to your specific questions!
- More continuing education credits and networking opportunities. Thrive in your profession!
Share the news.