Be proactive in 2018!
Legal Digest has teamed up with respected educator, author and speaker, David Thompson, for a series on Texas educator ethics. Customize an on-site, in-district professional development day with your team or register for one of our multi-district workshops.
About Dr. David P Thompson
Read an interview with David Thompson: http://www.legaldigest.com/educator-ethics-interview-with-professor-david-thompson/
Upcoming workshop in the Houston area to be announced soon.
The Career- and Life-Altering Implications of SB 7
Read more about SB7 in our recent blog on the subject.
In-District Ethics Topics
- Understanding and applying the Texas Educators’ Code of Ethics
- Considerations in Ethical Decision-making/Tackling Ethical Issues Facing 21st Century Educators
- Social Media & The Texas Educator: Keeping it Smart with Your Smartphone.
- Educator Ethics: Keeping it Chilled (Anger Management)
- Educator Off-campus Conduct
- Inappropriate Relationships with Students: Leading on Behalf of Kids
- Ethical Leadership: Beyond the Obvious (Ethics of instruction, expectations, and communication
- The Career- and Life-Altering Implications of Senate Bill 7