Legal Digest Conference Postscripts
Legal Digest Conference Postscripts is a new digital publication with the goal of keeping school administrators up-to-date on the latest school law developments.
Postscripts will be released in editions after each major Legal Digest conference. Each edition contains 3 monthly issues:
- Education Law for Principals (July, August, September),
- Fall Special Ed Law Conference (November, December, January),
- Personnel Law Conference (January, February, March),
- Spring Special Ed Law Conference (May, June, July).
The feature and focus of each edition will be in line with the conferences which they follow and provided to those conference attendees as part of their cost of registration.
These newsletters will also be available for purchase by those who couldn’t attend the conference but are interested in these same school law topics.
Each issue will include:
- A feature article,
- Summaries of recent court cases, TEA decisions, and Department of Ed guidance,
- “Fresh ideas” from Texas school districts,
- More answers from the recent conference Q&A, and
- Something fun at the end.
Still have questions? Email email@example.com.